Summary of the past few weeks:
- The counselor that I used to hate says I am doing very well. So I don't hate her anymore.
- I finished up a job that was very time-consuming, so I have more time to think about things that I do or do not want to think about. But the point here is that I need more work again. I still teach snowboarding but it was almost 60 degrees today, so there's not too much to do there.
- (For the record, there IS snow, and it's still cold enough to make snow at night, but no one is thinking about skiing this season.)
- I am sort of feeling hopeful that there are some opportunities out there, that I am ready to make things happen. I probably feel this way because I have not been rejected from a job lately.
- What else?
- AFF and I said the "L" word, so that's pretty big news.