Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nothing to Say, Saying It Anyway

Somebody did some growing in the past four weeks. Here it is. 38 weeks, 2--or whatever--to go. Just please not 4 more weeks.



We have done everything to get ready for Sprout's arrival. Car seats are checked--and no we did not install them properly ourselves. Breast pump purchased, baby clothes and bedding washed. TV hanging on the wall so we can properly arrange all our furniture. My little freak outs about Sprout dying are not as bad as they used to be. Somehow. But I keep thinking about how nobody else's baby is dying...so maybe mine will. My cousin had her little guy six weeks early. He's still in the NICU but gaining weight and doing well. My sister-in-law had her little girl right on time and she's just perfect. Friends galore having healthy babies with no complications. I think I would like to stop having this conversation with myself now.

I had a pretty strong contraction today that also lasted a long time, which gave me slightly renewed hope that I could have a 10/11/12 baby. But it's not to be. Ah well, I just wish he would remove his feet from my rib cage and drop and be born! And then I could stop worrying about the pregnancy...and start worrying about whether he's breathing while he's sleeping.

So, yeah, as you can see, I have NOTHING to talk about. But I'm home along tonight since Mr. E has poker and I guess I still feel like talking. Sorry you had to listen. :)


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're almost there!! You look fantastic. So happy to read your update, I get nervous about my blogger buddies when I don't hear from them in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too! How are you doing? I've been thinking of you and reading all your posts. I am always sending love, light, hope and hugs.

    There will be a super sweet post coming up. My rainbow is here. :)

    ReplyDelete