Thursday, May 7, 2015

Annoying Day

And I don't want to talk about it. It wasn't a bad day, just annoying. Like having professional pictures of the boys in the park while the cherry blossoms are in full bloom, but the photographer had to cancel and this is the best I could do holding the camera:







LJ refused to smile and Sprout is absent from most of the photos because he insisted on tackling his brother, as shown above. There were bees in those purple flowers in the grass. Big ones. It says something about my skills behind the lens that the best picture is this last one of the back of Sprout's head. Annoying all around. But I do like the pics.*

*Made in "Scene" mode because everything I learned in my Intro to Your DSLR class I forgot. Yep.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are adorable! Sorry they aren't what you imagined, but they are super cute little guys.

    ReplyDelete